- Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
- $170K/Year Incl + Bonus
Client is seeking passionate, results focused individuals to take accountability for delivering new applications and development capability on our new platform as well as playing a lead role in the transformation of our existing assets.
- Manager Engineer for a Delivery Team, and the client-facing liaison for all required meetings
- Provide People Leadership, mentorship and guidance to staff members within the delivery team.
- Participate in People Management forums, sessions and Leadership meetings, sessions and workshops as required.
- Provide Engineering and capability management with progress reporting.
- Provide strategic input to design and quality assurance of technology solutions.
- Develop specialised proposals and detailed technical evaluations of products and techniques to meet business needs.
- Work with Business units and various delivery teams to plan strategic initiatives and manage work requirements and scheduling of deliverables.
- Investigate longer-term strategic and high complexity software or hardware problems and coordinate resolution with software vendors, hardware manufacturers as required.
- Provide guidance to the team on Technical aspects and guidance on best practice coding methodologies and implementation of technology. Influence and make recommendations on coding and environment standards;
- Liaise with Business Analysts both technical and business based, to develop clearly defined solutions and technical designs.
- Generate program test data and conduct testing, code and debug complex programs.
- Follow a Quality assurance process to ensure coding standards are met and effective knowledge transfer occurs. Influence the Quality standards and make recommendations.
- Work in a creative, design-heavy environment where UX best practices are paramount to all engagements.
- Provide input to proposed solutions and assist the Solution Designer with development of high-level system designs, and vision on future technology direction.
- Experience with the following Technologies:
- HTML 5, CSS/Pre-processors
- React, AngularJS/Angular, TypeScript, jQuery
- At least one Cloud Certification in AWS/Azure
- Formal Development methodologies
- People Leadership
- Agile – Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Appreciation of the Quality Assurance process
- The production of technical documentation including technical specifications, operating instructions, test plans etc
- Code and change management processes.
- User Experience (UX) best practices and interaction models
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT (preferred) or equivalent industry experience
- Deep understanding of DevOps environments and Micro-Service technologies.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve – 02 9057 9502 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.