- 12 Months Fixed Term Contract with view to convert to Permanent
- Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
- Salary on offer upto $190,000 Incl super + bonus
- Hybrid work from home / office-based role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an strategic Engagement Lead working closely with our Operational Excellence Directors and their portfolios.
You will operate across a range of activities to transition customer experiences to desired future states, as well as driving process uplift and transformation that will deliver end-to-end business outcomes. You will have deep working relationships with senior stakeholders and be part of a close-knit team within a highly collaborative and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated expertise in:
- Leading business optimisation engagements.
- Performing LEAN diagnostics to identify new opportunities (e.g. process improvement and transformation, automation, enterprise workflow, etc.).
- Solution shaping and qualification of identified opportunities.
- Planning and leading programs of work to convert opportunities into initiatives
- Providing strategic vision and leadership across the portfolio.
- Coaching and support to more junior team members.
- Critical thinking and an aptitude to design and develop innovative solutions to meet business objectives.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- 8 – 10+ years of relevant working experience – ideally including experience in consulting roles and/or working in complex project environments.
- A customer focussed, strategic mindset.
- Exceptional understanding of business process improvement standards and methods, with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent experience.
- Program management experience – leading teams to deliver business and technology improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and the ability to construct and deliver material appropriate to the audience and situation.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Structured problem solving, including conducting root-cause analysis, research, analysis and report development.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Initiative, resourcefulness and a willingness to take ownership and deliver great outcomes.
- Financial Services, Telecommunications or Utilities industry experience is ideal.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.