Role : Lead Cyber Security Analyst
Location : Melbourne CBD
Client – Leading Large Organisation with plenty of career opportunities
Permanent career opportunity – up to $150k incl of super + bonus + other perks!
If you have a passion in Cyber Security or if you are a natural cyber security leader, we have a role for you with one of our large organisation in Melbourne.
- Must have comprehensive experience of undertaking Vulnerability Assessments or Penetration Testing against network infrastructure or web application targets
- Provide technical expertise, operational leadership, mentoring and escalation for Cyber Security Analysts team within the organisations.
- Experience with Malware Management and Reporting
- Provide security event monitoring and incident escalation
- Participate in investigations into cyber security control failures as requested
- Provide assistance in the investigation & resolution of incidents and breaches
- Threat & Vulnerability Analysis
- Act as a Technical Lead in all the major security incidents
- He/she must own and drive the improvements in the team.
- Must have handled mitigation strategies, future planning and implementing controls.
- Develop and ultimately lead cyber security operations
- Identification and escalation of security breaches
- Reviewing of reports and logs
- In-depth experience of multi-platform technologies (Microsoft/Linux/Unix)
- Engage & Influence multiple stakeholders within the organisation
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of cyber threats and drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing within the team
- An understanding of the governance, risk and compliance aspects of information Security is beneficial. A knowledge of cloud security implications is highly regarded.
- Experience leading and mentoring others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Anyof the below certifications :
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting Job ID 12757. For enquiries, please contact Lisa on (03) 9956 1175