- Provid bespoke new, COTS software solutions for well known names in the industry
- Melbourne CBD location
- Fantastic Permanent role
About the Company & Team:
A large, complex, well known & established Corporate with a brand new software startup development house that has both local and international presence.
Reporting into the Development Manager, you will work in consultation:
- On the internal side: .Net development team, Product Owners, Delivery Managers, Architects
- On the client side: SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), Business partners, Associations, etc.
You will be involved in pre-sales business analysis and RFP\’s, evaluating compliance requirements, risks, client software requirements for brand new custom built products as well as commercial off the shelf (COTS) products.
You will have a solid understanding of the Microsoft .Net stack with atleast 5 years of practical experience with creating functional and business specifications for software projects.
Your success will be measured against streamlining the creation of the new software solution and it transition in the clients existing environment depending on the production, delivery etc.
- Grasp an understanding of the business, identify areas of improvement and provide a customised software solution
- Participate in designing functional solutions such as workflow / process mapping
- Discuss the feasible with product/s owners and the development team
- Draw user stories with the Project Manager followed by assisting with detailed SCRUM planning
- Ensure that stakeholders have a on-going comprehensive understanding of the implications of system changes and new features (benefits, constraints, dependencies etc.)
Ensure business continuity
- Support the development and testing teams with clarifying requirements, reviewing implemented features against acceptance criteria
- Gather uprising requirements from stakeholders to help them transition to the new software solution
Apply now online with a Word version of your CV or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11920.