- Permanent role in the Melbourne CBD
- Experience running multiple projects concurrently
- Understanding of the SDLC and relevant IT terminology
We are seeking a Lead Business Analyst to join our client – a prominent Software Development company for both the public and private sector. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the SDLC, with enough exposure to the Microsoft .NET Technologies to understand it\’s limitations in relation to business capabilities.
- Working with technology subject matter experts to ensure business and technical roadmaps are aligned. Develop roadmaps where these do not exist.
- Develop business requirements, where needed, to assist in formalising and communicating business needs.
- Oversee the implementation of business and technical change. Working with key business stakeholders to ensure the change is successfully embedded in the business.
- Experience in running multiple initiatives concurrently, including the oversight of a team of business analysts.
- Minimum of 5 yrs\’ experience in requirements gathering
- Prior technical experience as part of a project team in support of application development
- Experience in Agile methodology, writing story cards is a plus
- Exposure to information technology in order to understand the limitations of technology in relation to business capabilities.
- Ability to identify where initiatives overlap, realising savings through combined implementation efforts.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamental elements of project lifecycle and management.
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills, particularly in dealing with a diverse range of clients.
This is not a standard Lead BA role. This role will give you the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting and forward thinking projects in the industry. This organisation is an industry leader in their field and are highly regarded for their exceptional technical expertise.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11991.