- Senior analytical role within a project environment
- Must have experience in leading BA practice, enterprise analysis, planning
- Geelong based role – Excellent salary on offer!
- Business Analysis and Design Lead role (BA Practice Lead) – Excellent basic $$$ on offer + super + other benefits!
- Geelong based role
- 3 year fixed term contract
- Part of Program Delivery function
Develop and lead the business analysis practice within the business ensuring the right capacity and capability is available to support the Business in achieving its goals and objectives.
The Business Analysis and Design Lead is responsible for facilitating and leading the business through complex business challenges which includes the development and maintenance of our client\’s business architecture, assuring design decisions are made in the context of strategic direction set by the strategy and performance team.
This role is the critical interface between projects and strategy and will be required to perform at a senior level to deliver outcomes to business.
- Experience in benefits analysis, business case preparation, strategic development and enterprise analysis, BA performance management, BA mentoring is a must have!
- Experience in senior analytical roles within a project environment, and will have managed large project teams, demonstrating strong leadership and team development abilities
- Extensive experience in senior analytical roles within a project environment, and will have managed large project teams, demonstrating strong leadership and team development abilities.
- Strong knowledge of IIBA framework and proven experience in all major areas of business analysis including enterprise analysis, planning, requirements development and management, and solution validation.
- Proven experience in management of cross functional teams and environments, ensuring ongoing high performance of project team members
- Demonstrated experience in building high performance teams
- Must have managed previous program of projects – $4 million+
- Ideally have an Insurance, Banking or Utilities background
- Experience in Claims Data Analytics(Highly Desirable)
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11784. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546