- Junior to Mid-level programmer – Java, .Net, C#
- Permanent career opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- 2 x Junior Developer roles – we are looking out of Developers with 6-12months + experience for the Junior role. If you have basic to good understanding of OOPS concepts, have previously worked as a Developer in the Back end or Front-end technology that will be a plus (C#, .net or java or python or any other programming language)
- 2 x Mid-level Engineers – My client is happy to pay up to $120k incl of super for candidates with 2 – 3+ years of commercial programming experience
- Melbourne Based (Hybrid)
- Salary on offer $90k – 120,000/Year (Incl super) – Depending on level of experience
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- Must Have: Understanding of OOPS, Experience writing code or basic to good understanding of back-end programming (Java is desirable)
- Nice to Have: DevOps, CI/CD and Cloud
Note: Candidate must hold Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship
- Experience in developing large-scale software solutions using technologies such as Java (desirable), C#, and Node.js.
- An Agile mindset with the ability to continually deliver customer value.
- A passion for software engineering that builds in quality and automation from day one.
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or Azure.
- Experience with modern DevOps practices, Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Effective communication skills which allow you to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver complex projects across multiple domains.
- An ability and desire to learn new technologies as required.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram on 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you have some level of programming experience using back end or Front-end technologies and currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – junior java developer, junior .net developer, junior programmer, mid-level java programmer, mid-level front end developer, mid-level back-end engineer, analyst engineer, developer engineer, programming analyst