- work with a fantastic Start up company in Melbourne CBD
- Junior Systems administrator
- Permanent opportunity
My client, a reputable small-medium business in Docklands is seeking a Junior Linux Systems Administrator.
Working as part of a small team, this position will see you responsible for everyday support, maintenance and perform a wide range of scheduled and responsive tasks on their internal & external systems. This is a junior role and any previous experience will be highly regarded.
You will have the following skills & attributes:
- Homegrown or commercial experience with Red Hat, Debian or BSD based distros
- Homegrown or commercial experience with MySQL, MSSQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with process automation or scripting
- Attention to detail and process orientated
- Strong written and verbal commination skills
- Previous experience with hardware, operating system and internet application support on Windows supporting a small network of 20 – 30 computers
- Previous experience working with email campaigns and design applications (Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver or InDesign)
This is a junior role and will suit applicants from a Systems operations or Technical Help-desk or a similar background with basic Linux System Administration skills.
University graduates welcome to apply!
Apply now by submitting your CV in word format or call Kenny on 03 8506 6552 for a confidential discussion.