- Junior Financial Accountant
- Fixed term contract
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer up to $87K incl Super
- Experience in Financial/Management Accounting or Reconciliations is a pre-requisite
- Strong analytical skills – ability to transform complex financial and non-financial data into meaningful business insights
- Strong process improvement capability in both identification and successful implementation of process re-engineering initiatives
- Risk Management – Advocate and drive change whilst maintaining effective controls and governance
- Experience in working with accounting systems including SAP, HFM and Blackline is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex concepts and present key insights to a broad audience
- Financial Services industry experience preferred but not essential
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.