- Junior DevOps Engineer – AWS, Azure
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $110K + bonus
- Excellent Benefits & Work life balance
- Experience in configuring and supporting AWS and Azure services
- Knowledge in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts
- Experience working with technologies like CloudFormation and ARM templates, Terraform, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory
- Experience with build management tools including continuous integration and delivery practices and tools (Gradle, Jenkins, Groovy)
- Experience in building and deploying CI/CD pipelines and testing techniques, along with documentation.
- Awareness of compliance and security standards.
- Knowledge in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code (routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN etc.)
- Experience with containers and enterprise container platforms (Docker)
- Knowledge of code quality analysis tools (coverage, duplication, complexity, dependency analysis and standards)
- Passion for Innovation and keeping at pace with market trends.
- 2+ years as a technology professional with demonstrable ability to integrate / manage medium-large scale development works.
- Must have min 2 years of experience in building microservices.
- Experience in building mini apps
- Unix/Linux infra background is a plus.
- Monitoring and installing infrastructure and applications up to 75% of the time, either in one major program or a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Build and maintain infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Preparing and maintaining systems, infrastructure and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and design of infrastructure and applications.
- Liaising with users and other stakeholders.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAM on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.