- Junior Business Analyst – Dynamics, Power BI
- 12 Months fixed term contract on a view to convert to permanent
- Leading Organisation in construction industry
- Location: Derrimut
- Hybrid Model – 2-3 days a week in office rest work from home
- Salary on offer upto $80,000 + super / annum + other perks
Note – Please only apply if you are a Permanent Resident of Australia or Citizen and if you have 1-2 years commercial experience as a Business Analyst using Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or similar and experience with Power BI.
- Assist with business requirements gathering, scope improvement process and
- document it to present to our stakeholders.
- Assist with development of comprehensive User Acceptance Testing, training plans and user manuals.
- Build knowledge sufficiently to be a \”Superuser\” of the new solution after go-live.
- Manage the delivery of ERP enhancements as well as managing a continual improvement program to ensure the new system is always at the forefront of efficiency and capability
- Executing testing, application support and assisting the delivery of various IT projects.
- Liaise with third party vendors and internal IT team to communicate business requirements projects to improve business performance, integrate applications and share information.
- Travel to location for on-going user training and supports.
- Participate and supporting the different IT projects initiated by the parents\’ company.
- Developing more efficient and effective business workflows using existing and new systems and technologies.
Skills / Experience:
- Strong customer focus and demonstrated ability to consistently deliver outcomes that meet customer expectations.
- Familiarity with \”mid-Tier\” ERP systems experience (e.g., MS Dynamics)
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous quality service and business process improvement.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Experience in providing business analysis services for a medium to large corporation, highly regarded.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Business Computing, IT Engineering, or extensive experience in a similar business analysis role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.