- Junior Analyst – Security
- Permanent Opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $101k/annum + Bonus + Benefits and other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence (Data analytics, Data mining, Data modelling and Reporting)
- Must have SQL, Reporting
- Advanced SQL knowledge particularly with SQL Server (2008R2, 2012)
- Reporting and dashboard development in Tableau and Splunk
- Experience of awareness of Data Warehousing Concepts and Multi-Dimensional Modelling
- Experience in working in Cloud environments (AWS and Azure)
- Identity and Access Management (Preferable)
- Stakeholder Management
- Experience with different deployment tools such as Rally, GitHub, Confluence.
- Produce data outputs and solutions across Identity Services through complex data analysis and modelling
- Maintain and uplift existing monitoring and reporting capability across Identity Services
- Understand the user requirements for reporting and deliver a proactive approach to resolving data issues
- Provide expertise in data analysis across various systems, platforms, and databases
- Manage ETL (load, transformation, and configuration changes) across platforms
- Create reports, visualizations and dashboards using Tableau and Splunk
- Use GitHub for source code management and version control
- Lead and support Change Management activities associated with data solutions and deliverables
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.