Salary: 90 k to 100 k
About the opportunity
The position is to work with a large utility enterprise in Australia that has established a Transformation Program that will be implemented over the next three to five years to build business capabilities to deliver the first pillar of its Corporate Strategy. This will involve the replacement of several legacy applications including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) which will require significant integration and reporting support to ensure solutions are well informed, planned and executed
Location and Work type: Regional NSW, Full-time
- Develops high-quality deliverables across all projects and provides consultative guidance on project assignments.
- Responsible for the Design, Customization, and Implementation of robust, secure, scalable solutions as per the requirements.
- Develop and maintain moderately complex to extremely complex design as per the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas, to support existing reports and develop new solutions.
- Support, resolve and document issues that arise in the production environment. This may include reviewing designs & Code, recommending improvements.
- Ability to understand and translate business, functional and technical requirements into design and code.
- Hands on development, coding and debugging is a must
- Experience with Java and associated tools and frameworks – e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Utilise prior experience with open source technologies – development, integration and deployment.
- Development and testing of code to deliver functionality that meets the overall business strategy and objectives of the project
- Exposure to cloud technologies – AWS, Azure etc
- Exposure to the Big Data technology stack
- Understanding of relevant authentication & authorization standards, such as SAML, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect an advantage
- Exhibition of Agile mindset and experience working within Agile delivery frameworks e.g. Scrum/Kanban
- operational support related to incident analysis, design, development and testing, production deployment lifecycles and bug fixes
- Team player with a willingness to help others, and share ideas and concepts for problem solving
- Experience working in a large ITIL-compliant environment
- Ability to convert functional requirements to technical requirements
- Experience in developing and deploying in DEVOPS methods using cloud environment is a must
- Experience with Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to self-learn Mulesoft and Talend is desirable.
- Minimum 6 years\’ experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in the Utility domain is a plus.
- Understanding of process and data modelling
Education, Certification and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor\’s degree or higher required
- Talend certification is added advantage
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 8506 6523 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: