- Java Developer
- 6 Months contract with a view to extend
- Tier 1 Bank
- Daily rate up to $900 (Inc. Super)
This is the for the Customer on-boarding Project as part of the Fin Crime space of the bank. For AML regulations we need to build a new on-boarding channel.
- Working with solution/principal engineers to provide input into the design for any feature.
- Active participation in all aspects of the software delivery life cycle and associated agile activities that the team undertake.
- Coaching and mentoring of other engineers to uplift service capability and cross-skill individuals over time.
- Continuous review, identification and improvement of engineering processes, practices and tooling.
- Participate in feature estimation from early ideation to delivery phases.
- Technical design and coding of applications and microservices.
- Working with a quality mindset to ensure applications are robust and appropriate code coverage is maintained and improved over time.
- Continuous technical uplift and knowledge sharing with others including presentations to internal colleagues and external meet-ups/conferences.
Candidate must have a strong background in:
- Java (8+), Spring Boot.
- Agile methodologies.
- Secure coding practices.
- Git and/or GitHub.
- Unit, component and integrated component testing and associated tooling.
Experience with the following would be plus:
- Collaboration and project management tools – especially Rally and Confluence.
- API design using Swagger / OpenAPI.
- Automated testing frameworks and processes.
- Cloud development experience (AWS, Azure).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.