Contract Opportunity in Melbourne
$600 upto $725/day incl super
- Senior Analyst Programmer (Delphi VB and Application design)
Experience / Knowledge – International Trade Finance
- Contribute to the development, design and configuration of changes to the International Trade Finance (ITF) software.
- Deliver effective, efficient changes for projects and compliance initiates that comply with SWIFT payments standards and Trade Finance business requirements.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the SDLC to deliver functional software in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in general IT experience delivering changes to a technical asset or International payments and/or International Trade Finance experience.
- Programming experience in Delphi VB and Application design
- ITF Configuration and software development (Delphi-like programming language)
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Unit and System testing
- Knowledge of Mainframe basics and IMS databases
- Experience in development/ support of ITF and Payments Asset specific application
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.