- Role: IT System Administrator (SharePoint Online)
- Location: Port Macquarie
- Contract role for 3-6 months
One of our large energy client is looking for IT System Administrator ( SharePoint Online) as they are progressing several major IT programs to modernise IT applications and infrastructure and to extend the availability of technological solutions for in-field functions.
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)
Standard skills/ knowledge areas
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
How to Apply
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: