- Permanent role – Sydney CBD location – Level 2
- Internal / external support – internal / external
- Support NSW Government Agencies – desktop / helpdesk
IT Support Engineer – Level 2
A specialist communications management company is seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer for a permanent position in the Sydney CBD. The location is close to public transport between Martin Place and St James train stations.
- Provide troubleshooting, system administration services, including configuring servers and applications, system monitoring and documentation
- Provide break/fix assistance to helpdesk staff for networked systems including servers and desktops
- Troubleshoot networks and systems, identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems
- Assist in servicing internal and external parties
- Provide helpdesk, desktop and onsite support as required
- Assist on a number of projects to update internal ICT systems, networks and services.
- Prior experience in support, systems administration and networking
- Experience in supporting Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Exchange 2010+
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is preferred
- Support and management networking within Microsoft – DNS, Firewalls, IP and hardware
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting mobile devices – iPad, iPhone
- Government experience highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) and industry certification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 17/04/2015.
Adaps is an equal opportunity recruiter that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.