- Solutions Architect – Utilities
- 6 month contract – Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- Transformation program
Adaps are looking for a Solutions Architect for a 6 month contract in Port Macquarie NSW 2444 (North Coast).
The company is progressing several major business and IT transformation and modernisation projects impacting major IT systems. This resource will provide solution architecture and design analysis and documentation for projects within the current IT Program.
This position will report to the relevant IT Program Manager and be responsible for providing solution architecture and design analysis services for IT technical projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of solutions in accordance with the architectural strategy and direction. These programs will be required to support the organisational transformation objectives.
- Provision of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) architectural expertise
- Project and change support by documenting and reviewing the current architecture and design and specifying the proposed future architectural solution required to a design level, in conjunction with project constraints, data analysis, policies, guidelines and suitable technology.
- Demonstrated sound technical understanding of information and communications technologies and applications
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
- Experience and skill in leading and managing project teams
- Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Cass on 02 9253 4300.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps IT are specialist recruiters in myriad Information Technology diciplinces for both technical and business resources, and provide bespoke payroll and HR solutions to our portfolio of clients. As a Standard Business Sponsor we are able to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps, find us on: