- Sydney CBD
- Full time permanent role
- Immediate Start
To be considered you should have –
- Been into IT Industry and must have an experience of end-to-end transition of projects with an overall experience of 10+ years in IT industry.
- Manage the expectation of the client and various stakeholders during transition
- Ability to work on multiple projects/transition simultaneously
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project/transition life cycle
- Should also have good experience in client servicing and project management
- Strong people management skills to liaise with clients and application teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Coach, lead and manage the project team resources
- Preferable – Java or .net background
- Financial Risk Management/property division background
- Real time IT services transition (On-site, Off-shore model) within the last 18 months
- Microsoft technology exposure
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below.
Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au