- 6 Months Contract
- Assist Project Manager with scoping and development of work packages
- Liaise with Business Sponsor, Business Project Managers, Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define, develop and document Business Requirements and User Stories.
- Liaise with internal teams to prepare Functional Specifications that deliver agreed solutions to meet Business and IT needs and standards.
- Liaise with Business Unit representatives and IT functions to coordinate testing of IT solutions in preparation for signoff by Business sponsor.
- Facilitate and support Development and Testing as required.
- Develop test cases and write test scripts in support of Information Security testing as required.
- Take a lead role in Project Defect prioritisation and triage.
- Support the maintenance and development Client analysis and project delivery approach and methodologies.
- Work with a change and communications manager / project team to develop and deliver people and process change, including support for training needs, and assist with other change management support activities.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Assignment or Reporting Manager.
- Minimum 7 years Business Analyst experience mandatory
- Strong experienced Senior with a track record of delivery
- Good exposure in large transformation programs and Agile working approach
- Microsoft Dynamics a bonus
- VSTS experience
- Demonstrated experience with liaising directly with Business functions, senior leaders and SMEs to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent client relationship skills with strong ability to extract / elicit change requirements / problems in Business processes
- Adaptive and agile mindset
- Good understanding of various methods for capturing and documenting requirements
- Will need to think outside \’the box\’ to overcome issues and find solutions where conflicts and difficulties arise
- High degree of ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships with business, customer & IT bases
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to non-technical readers / listeners
- Ability to assess the impact of implementing change through IT Digital solutions
- Typically require a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field plus extensive professional experience in Business Analysis / Consulting (desirable)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.