- Large Government Organisation
- Full-time with Excellent Pay upto $130K
- Location :Geelong
Adaps has been scouted to source Cyber Security Manager for a large government organisation to work on large business transformation project in Geelong.
- The Security Manager will be responsible for ensuring the effective cyber security of the organisation\’s information systems,networks and data.
- They will provide guidance and innovative strategies to ensure the organisation\’s security policy meets the constantly changing cyber security landscape.
- In addition they will be responsible for the end-to-end vulnerability management function, including scope, implementation and remediation.
- Finally they will work with vendors and partners to ensure robust security measures are in place to protect the organisations information systems
- Significant experience in a similar role, managing the end-to-end delivery of IT Security services in a multi sourced environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with strong customer focus and ability to understand issues, manage expectations, gain agreement, resolve conflicts and translate technical information into business language.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing business and other stakeholders to drive positive service outcomes and the ability to influence
- Experience managing IT security in an environment that is constantly changing and evolving to meet customer needs, including the growing move to cloud computing (IAAS and SAAS).
- Experience managing request and incident management processes in an ITIL environment
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills to drive improvements in innovation and service quality.
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Neil on 03 8506 6522 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: