- IT Project Scheduler (Primavera / MS Project)
- 6 month contract – Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- Transformation program – Utilities
Adaps are looking for a Project Scheduler for a 6 month contract in Port Macquarie NSW 2444 (North Coast).
The company is progressing several major business and IT transformation and modernisation projects impacting major IT systems. This resource will support project and program managers to maintain project schedules and associated logs to ensure accurate and concise status reporting.
- Maintenance of project schedules within MS Project On-Line to agreed quality and timeliness
- Timely and accurate project schedule, budget and status reporting
- Timely and accurate project risk and issue reporting
- Timely and accurate project resource allocation maintenance and reporting.
- Exceptional project scheduling skills
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Project (Server or On-Line)
- Experience with Primavera
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry – desirable.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 29/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps IT are specialist recruiters in myriad Information Technology diciplinces for both technical and business resources, and provide bespoke payroll and HR solutions to our portfolio of clients. As a Standard Business Sponsor we are able to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps, find us on:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Adaps Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs