- Are you into IC&T and love project planning, scheduling and forecasting support to all projects?
- Are you able to develop, review, update and support Risks and Issues management in project management tool in cooperation with Project/Program Managers?
- Will you be interested to work from a small town and enjoy the beaches in summer?
If yes, then this Project Scheduler is role is for you with a client in Port Macquarie, NSW
Your key responsibilities will include –
- Provide planning, scheduling and forecasting support to all projects ensuring consistent allocation of costs within projects
- Develop, review, update and support Risks and Issues management in project management tool in cooperation with Project/Program Managers.
- Perform data integrity checks for activities and associated deliverables across all projects assigned
- Analyse and report on the integrity of progress and actuals data, highlighting variances to the Project/Program Manager
- Work closely with Project/Program Managers to discuss and agree resources and timescales, ensuring that all activities within the scope of work are included in the schedule
- Carry out scheduling updates as required and liaise with Project/Program Managers on development and amendments to project schedules, participating in planning meetings as required. Baseline schedules and maintains the baseline according to approved change.
- Produce cost and schedule performance reports at the end of the reporting cycle and to fulfil any ad hoc reporting requirements. Ensure all schedules comply to ICT Governance
- Regularly assist, advise and update the project resource plan and drive progress reporting against the schedule
- Provide advice and direction to Project/Program Managers and the management team in the review, monitoring and analysis of financial and statistical data, including providing accurate and timely reporting program delivery and performance trends
- Gather information from stakeholders for progress reporting purposes
- Continually build relationships both within and without the division ensuring ongoing improvement in communication across business units, to better deliver key business objectives
- Responsible for creation, organisation, production and distribution of project documentation and related artefacts, for and on behalf of the Project Manager and Project Management Group, for submission, in accordance with ICT governance standards, to relevant stakeholders for utilisation within the project as well as for funding approval.
- Any other Project Scheduling and Coordination Tasks as required.
To be considered you should have –
- Exceptional project coordination and scheduling skills (essential)
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Project On-Line)
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (desirable)
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
If this role sounds like you then APPLY NOW
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 5600 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: