Role: IT Project Scheduler
Contract for 6 months on a view to extend
Location: Port Macquarie
One of our large utility client is progressing major IT programs to modernise IT applications and infrastructure and to extend the availability of technological solutions for in-field functions. This resource will support project and program managers to maintain project schedules and related resources to ensure accurate and concise status reporting.
Job Description :
- Maintenance of project schedules within MS Project On-Line to agreed quality and timeliness
- Timely and accurate project schedule, budget and status reporting,
- Timely and accurate project risk and issue reporting,
- Timely and accurate project resource allocation maintenance and reporting.
- Exceptional project scheduling skills (essential)
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Project (Server or On-Line) (desirable) and/or Primavera.
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (desirable)
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 038 506 6553 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: