- IT Project Manager (SCADA)
- 12 months contract
- Large Energy Client
- Port Macquarie
Adaps has been scouted to source IT Project Manager (SCADA) for a large Energy Client @ Port Macquarie.
* Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
* Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
* Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
* Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience in delivering projects incorporating the infrastructure and DMS of an operational SCADA environment
* Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (desirable)
* Experience and skill in the application of the relevant qualification
* Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
* Experience and skill in leading and managing project teams
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
* Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
* Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: