- Initial 3 month contract with option to extend
- Upgrading IP based telephony systems
- Previous Utilities experience highly desirable
ROLE IS BASED IN PORT MACQUARIE
Our client is progressing several major business and IT transformation and modernisation projects impacting major IT systems. This resource will manage projects within the clients\’ current IT Program. You will report to the relevant IT Program Manager and be responsible for the management of IT technical projects.
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
- The technical stack upgrade of a major corporate software package (including database, server and clients)
- Upgrading/ customisation of key business applications to meet regulatory requirements
- Experience in upgrading the core software associated with IP based telephony systems
- Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (desirable)
- Prince2, PMP or PMBOK certifications
Apply today by forwarding your Word formatted CV. For enquiries, please contact Cass Drum on (03) 8506 6578 quoting reference #12169.