We seek suitable candidates for IT Project Manager role, minimum 6 months contract in PORT MACQUARIE, NSW
This resource will report to the relevant IT Program Manager and be responsible for the management of IT technical projects.
To be considered you should have the following –
* Experience in managing multiple Projects
* Experience in software lifecycle
* Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (preferred)
* Experience and skill in the application of the relevant qualification
* Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
* Experience and skill in leading and managing project teams
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
* Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
* Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6553 for further details.
Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: