- Port Macquarie location – beautiful town, great for holiday season.
- 6 Months contract with extremely high chances of extensions.
- Challenging project & excellent working environment.
Our client, located in Port Macquarie going through major IT Transformation project. That initiative will modernise application & infrastructure space bringing the environment to hyper cloud based.
The need came up for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Manager, familiar with similar transformations to join them for initial 6 months\’ contract with extremely high chances of extending to additional 6 months. Reporting to Technology Transformation Manager, Networks & Systems you will be in charge in multiple projects assisting my client.
Experience in IT Transformations projects covering both application & infrastructure parts is essential to secure this role, backed up by working knowledge of SCADA Historian.
Your tasks on this project will be:
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
Special skillset & experience:
- Experience in managing multiple Projects
- Experience with SCADA Historian
- Experience in Mobile Applications (especially for in-field tasks) would be of advantage
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry
Standard skillset & experience:
- Relevant qualifications
- Evidence of successful transformation project delivery
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
Interviews are happening before Christmas with the intention to early January start date.
Please apply using the link below or call Stan on 03 8506 6578 or
connect on LinkedIn – httpssss://www.linkedin.com/in/stanfridlind ref: 12453
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: