- Initial 3-6 Month contract with a view to extend
- Melbourne CBD location
- Program & transition manager with good experience within utilities domain
Our client is currently sourcing for a Program Manager with
- 10+ years of experience in delivery in a complex IT Systems environment with delivery across a variety of technologies and business units
- Planning and governance role, primarily repsonsible for program planning and interfacing into the IT Operations area
- Experience in program management with strong leadership, communications, change management, technical and systems/business analysis skills
- Good understanding of IT management frameworks such as ITIL and/or CoBIT
- Deep understanding of wide range of technologies used in the utilities industry.
- Excellent experience with people leadership and management of remote teams
- Extensive experience with project management methodology and SDLC and the processes associated with transitioning projects into operations
- Exceptional communication and knowledge sharing skills
- Proven experience influencing IT projects delivery teams from an operations perspective.
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting reference #12347 with any questions. Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. Candidates may also be subject to a police and reference check