6Months Contract on a view to extend
Maintain and support Client IT infrastructure, with a particular focus on the installation and support of Client SOE. The Production Support Engineer will ensure that the highest levels of IT Infrastructure reliability and performance are maintained. There will be on call, rotational work included. This role will see you work with Microsoft Windows, MS SQL and it would be awesome if you had some cloud exposure.
What you will be doing
- Install, configure & maintain Client hardware across hosted sites.
- Perform regular hardware health checks and do maintenance
- Test and install new systems and provide on-site service to clients
- Conduct regular maintenance tests and checks to ensure all backup systems function correctly
- Liaise with vendors to report and escalate faults
- Respond to internal and external enquiries within the SLA\’s determined
- Install/document IT infrastructure equipment. Provide remote hands service to Client engineers
- Monitor the Client IT infrastructure for alarms and outages.
What you will need
- Possess knowledge and skills in Microsoft, Windows 2008/12 operating system and networking skills
- Have a good understanding of Windows 2012 Active Directory and Domains
- MS SQL, Juniper switches, Cloud Concepts (AWS) would be an advantage
- You must have prior experience as a Production Support engineer
- Have a strong knowledge of DELL Servers and Desktops running Windows operating systems
- Possess relevant tertiary qualification and /or appropriate level of relevant industry experience
- Possess Financial Markets knowledge and some experience working on delivery of Project
- Have strong knowledge of data communications concepts and practical skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: