IT / PC HARDWARE ENGINEER
Are you an IT Hardware Engineer available for a 3-4 week contract to start immediately with ongoing casual work?
A leading provider of satellite communication solutions, who specialise in Voice, Data, Tracking and customized solutions are looking for PC / IT Hardware Engineers.
- Disassembling units with electric screwdrivers
- Handling electronic components, wires, plastics etc.
- Reassembling units
- Interacting with configuration software
- Testing units with phone calls, watching signal strength
- Reporting on unit count, feedback on work instructions etc.
- Ability to follow instructions closely
- Must be efficient (need some hustle)
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be reliable / dependable
- A basic understanding of MS Word/Excel is essential
- Availability to start with short notice
- Current drivers licence and own transport.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Apply here or contact Andy on 03 8506 6581. Applications close 24/07/2015.