IT Business Analyst
- Immediate Start
- Great $$$$
- Port Macquarie, NSW
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures and organisation change
- Upon request gather information from multiple sources, clearly document, evaluate and prepare options/recommendations on new and innovative technology and business process improvements to enable optimum evaluations of business opportunities
- Actively network and liaise with client\’s business representatives to identify, assess and review business processes, their suitability and relevance, and provide effective delivery of options to meet business needs and as a means of introducing efficiency and effectiveness into business operations Investigate corporate data requirements, and apply data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (e.g. relationship descriptions, attribute definitions, etc.)
- Generate appropriate and effective business focused documentation to meet project objectives and time lines which is also appropriate for the systems analyst to convert into ICT technical requirements
- Assist with the establishment and on-going maintenance of knowledge management, education and awareness, continuous improvement, and risk management within the Business and Supporting Systems branch and wider ICT community.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in an ICT environment Demonstrated experience in business/requirements analysis in a large enterprise
- A thorough knowledge of business processes and practices including the analysis, design, documentation and implementation of business processes
- Policy and process development experience in order to drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Knowledge and understanding of project management processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing or contributing to projects within at ICT environment
- Research, analytical and problem solving skills and ability to identify issues and develop recommendations to solve problems
- Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities and be focused on delivering outcomes to meet the wider team objectives
- Demonstrated ability in building positive relationships with key stakeholders and managing those relationships to ensure outcomes are achieved
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective organisational skills in order to manage and implement large, complex and varying workloads and initiatives delivering continuous business improvement
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple assignments and tasks
- Sound skills in computer operations and business systems relevant to the role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8506 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: