About the role
Working in an Agile/Waterfall environment on delivery of multiple projects with microservices/Cloud infrastructure in Cards Technology team, the Senior Business Analyst/Engineer is responsible for engaging end users and SMEs to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse the requirements and working with the project team to deliver high quality solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Working as a crucial component of a project team to deliver high quality business analytics solutions for stakeholders.
- Engage with end users and Cards SMEs to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse the requirements of their unit.
- Provide teams with user stories and define the business acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Participate in relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective, User acceptance tests
- Assist with the elaboration of the user stories and requirements, supporting team members with their work where required.
- Consult with the business and product owners to prioritise and shape the product backlog, using Agile practices for prioritisation around business value
- Consult with implementation manager defining product release content and timeline, applying product development principles, innovative thinking and a focus around the customer or user experience
- 5 years+ experience in BA roles working with technology teams in Agile and waterfall methodology
- Experience and domain knowledge in Cards
- Workshop Facilitation and presentation skill
- Analytic thinking and problem diagnosis
- Confidence with MS-Office and other commonly used tools
- Planning and Estimating
- Conceptual thinking – i.e. Identifying key issues, seeing relationships and drawing elements together into broad, coherent frameworks.
- Influencing skills – empathy, flexibility, persuasiveness
- Knowledge and experience with microservices and Cloud technology is highly desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.