- Urgent start required!
- Must have previous IT Service Desk Managerial experience
- Attractive daily rate!
We require an IT Service Desk Manager to immediately join our client for an initial 3 month contract and provide support for their IT Operations. This role is located in rural northern Victoria with the view for it to be converted into a permanent role.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a number of Analysts and ensure optimum performance is delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage, lead and develop Service Desk staff to ensure that the Service Desk is delivering to internal staff within the prescribed SLA\’s
- Pro-actively develop procedures, processes and Service Desk workflows to ensure overall improvements and efficiencies
- Mentor, coach and review staff performance to ensure growth of staff by enabling knowledge sharing, improving existing skills and arranging training in new areas
- Oversee Incident Management System
- Strong technical background
- A proven ability to work autonomously and manage staff workloads
- A demonstrated ability to lead and manage technical staff
- A well-presented individual who possesses excellent customer service & communication skills and an ability to build relationships with different levels of stakeholders
- Someone who has a strong desire to learn and apply new knowledge and techniques
This role requires an urgent start, so apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format. For any questions surrounding the role call Cass on 03 8506 6578 and quote job reference number 11948.