*** Port Macquarie *** Integration Systems Specialist
My client, located in Port Macquarie progressing with multiple system programs of work to be implemented by 1 December 2017.
As a result of that process they are in need for Integration Systems Analyst for 12 months\’ contract to start ASAP and assist in meeting the deadline.
To be considered you should demonstrate ability & experience with below mentioned skills:
- Experience with Enterprise Grade Integration technologies
- Operational support related to incident analysis, design, development and testing, prod deployment life cycles and bug fixes;
- Team player, willingness to help others, and share ideas and concepts for problem solving;
- Experience working in a large ITIL compliant environment;
- Experience working with the back end database of asset management, financial, customer information, electricity network distribution and work tasks systems;
- Ability to convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Extensive experience in a similar role in an ICT environment
- Practical experience in designing, deploying and operating complex ICT systems – integration, reporting, database systems and a working knowledge of related software.
- Practical experience in the use of enterprise helpdesk software, providing customer and operational support services and driving efficiencies.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner within contemporary ICT frameworks.
- Able to work in support of team outcomes, provide some guidance to colleagues and self-manage against agreed deliverables.
Good to have:
- Experience with Tibco, Microsoft or MuleSoft Enterprise Integration Platforms
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or similar
So don\’t miss this opportunity and apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 8506 6553 or connect on LinkedIn – httpssss://au.linkedin.com/in/amrita-sehgal-b0b03929 ref: 12490
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: