- Integration Support
- IBM BPM, IIB
Melbourne CBD – Government Org!
3 months contract + view to extend
Our client is a large Government organisation who is current looking for an Integration Support Specialist. Travel to Geelong as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of the IBM Integration Stack (IBM BPM, IIB, MQ, WESB and Splunk).
- Hands on experience in supporting, developing, maintaining and improving applications in a multi sourced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise application systems analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Expertise in software package configuration; and/or have experience in software development and configuration for custom-built applications.
- Exposure to technologies – Agile, J2EE, SQL, ITIL, Customer Relationship Management applications, Deployment Management tools,and / or IBM Integration and Product Suite.
- Desirable skills – PL/SQL, IBM ODM
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: