- Integration Project Manager ( TIBCO / MULESOFT)
- 6 months Contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Payrate $$
- Large Energy Client
- Port Macquarie
One of our Large Energy client at Port Macquarie is looking for Integration Project Manager( Tibco / Mulesoft).
Purpose of this Role :
The client has embarked on a modernization of its middleware platform and will be moving from Tibco Rendezvous platform to Mulesoft API platform.
An IT PM is required to manage and monitor this project and the technical teams, with a thorough and comprehensive move from Tibco to Mulesoft.
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
Specialist skills/ knowledge areas
- PM with technical experience in Tibco and ideally Mulesoft.
- Experience with migrating from Tibco to Mulesoft desirable.
- Standard skills/knowledge areas
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
- Experience and skill in leading and managing project teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
- Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: