Role : Integration Architect-ESB
Duration: 06 months +Extension.
Job Type : Contract basis
Location : Parramatta
- Contribute to project delivery by developing technical specifications, systems designs and operational support documentation to maintain or establish application integration
- Develop robust and future-proof application interface solutions for programs/project in accordance with the approved software development lifecycle and development frameworks by undertaking technical analysis, design, programming, testing and documenting in the appropriate knowledge repository;
- Develop interface solutions that comply with the client information technology policies, procedures, standards and security practices by maintaining awareness of and applying requirements and architecture standards and taking corrective action where necessary;
- Liaise with Architects, Data Modellers, Functional Specialists, Subject Matter Experts and other technical/end user staff to ensure interfaces meet the program / project integration requirements;
- Support timely resolution of user issues by writing instructions for the BTS Service Desk and developing technical and operational support documentation;
- Contribute to reducing costs and increased efficiencies within the application interface development environment by undertaking research, leveraging technical expertise within BTS and applying industry best practice;
- Adhere to all policies, and guidelines including information security and PMO Policies and Procedures;
- All other tasks as directed by the Program/Project Manager and/or PMO related to delivering / supporting the Program / Project;
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Demonstrated experience utilising mainstream ESB solutions using IBM Integration Broker
- Demonstrated experience utilising mainstream development frameworks including J2EE and web services
- Demonstrated experience utilising mainstream messaging systems including Java Message Service (JMS) and Websphere MQ
- Demonstrated experience in developing robust and future-proof application interface solutions, technical specifications and systems designs in the relevant technologies;
- Demonstrated extensive experience using a relevant (Agile, Waterfall or Rational Unified Process) software development lifecycle;
- Demonstrated experience in high level analytical and technical problem solving skills demonstrated by a track record of developing innovative cost effective IT solutions for programs / projects in relevant technologies;
- Demonstrated well developed written and verbal communication skills including negotiation, consultation, facilitation and relationship management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to deal professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organisational levels.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: