- 6 Months contract with a view to extend for another 2-3 months
- Daily Rate Range: $600 – $700/day (Flexible)
You are an instructional designer with extensive experience developing a range of interactive resources.
This includes developing:
- Interactive learning activities
- Converting one-dimensional print-based materials to online versions.
- Reference resources and procedures: e.g. Quick Reference Guides and FAQs (Technical Writing)
- You must have a working knowledge of adult learning principles and how you can use this knowledge to design quality training programs.
- Experience working with Articulate 360 is required, and other authoring tools will be highly desired.
What the successful candidate will bring to the team
- A minimum of 3+ years\’ experience in a fast-paced business in an Instructional Design role
- Demonstrated experience in the Design and Development of Health & Safety and Compliance training
- Ability to work autonomously and set clear timeframes for project delivery
- Extensive knowledge of Articulate Storyline, Media (MP3, MP4, Video) and other file types/programs used for e-learning and performance support content development
- Demonstrated ability using rapid authoring software for online learning instructional design.
- Demonstrated research skills to locate, evaluate and provide recommendations on available training content and delivery packages in all areas of training and assessment materials (e.g. instructor-led, eLearning, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to work has part of a high-performing team that is focused on delivering project outcomes
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.