Purpose of the role
The Solutions Architect is responsible for developing solutions designs, associated artefacts, and required project materials, along with maintaining enterprise-wide architecture and processes that ensure the strategic application of change is embedded in the management of the organisation.
- Substantial experience in a similar/professional role with demonstrated experience working in information or digital technologies
- Experience in latest industry solutions and technologies like Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Analytics
- Must have experience with infrastructure and end user / unified communications solution architecture.
- Experience in Architecture, strategy and roadmap design, blueprints, and architecture with industry- relevant perspectives and patterns
- Professional experience using appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas
- Experience in producing detailed component specifications and translating these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products
- Experience in interpreting business requirements for the development of solution architecture and design
- Experience to specify and design large or complex systems selecting appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensure they are applied effectively.
- Experience in delivering device services – Virtulisations, 1000 field workers, Asset Management, Mobile Device Management is a plus
Skills and Experience:
- Capability to evaluate and undertake impact analysis on major system design options and assess and manage associated risks ensuring that all system designs balance functional, service quality, and systems management requirements
- Ability to investigate problems, research new technologies and demonstrate sound judgement in evaluating and recommending the acquisition of new or improved software and hardware
- Expertise and skills to provide advice on technical aspects of systems development and integration (including requests for change, deviations from specifications) and ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards, and practices are applied correctly
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate, and formally report potential benefits from both structural and incremental change
- High level interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes in an organisation with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities in a changing environment
- Strong conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.