Position: Infrastructure Project Manager
Duration: 6months contract with a view to extend
Location: Melbourne CBD
One of our client has a requirement to implement a Unified Communications solution, and is seeking an appropriately skilled Senior Project Manager to undertake the delivery of this critical initiative.
The current Unified Communications environment is out of support or falling out of support in 2017, particularly Cisco Call Manager and WebEx voice conferencing with on premise components. As a result, the client has developed a strategy to maintain support and extend functionality. The key requirements identified, were simplified and consistent user experience globally, reduced operating cost, infrastructure consolidation and scalability to meet existing and future requirements.
- Upgrade and replace unsupported elements of the UC environment:
- Upgrade UC to 11.x. Upgrade ARC and Cisco TMS
- Decommission onsite Call Manager – migrate to Group Data Centre (GDC) cluster
- Collapse VC infrastructure into the UC platform
- Implement Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) and CMS Edge, and migrate from WebEx
- Migrate from Microsoft Lync to Cisco Jabber (Client)
- Proven experience implementing Cisco UC solutions
- Experienced at managing the delivery of IT Infrastructure Systems (Networks / Servers / Storage / Voice)
- Experience in planning, implementing, and managing complex infrastructure projects on time and within budget.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation, negotiation, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure technologies, methodologies and change control processes
- Self-motivated and the ability to work as part of a team and to deliver high quality work to expected time-lines.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: