- 6 month contract
- ASAP start date
- Melbourne CBD location
Our premier Client has engaged Adaps to source an Infrastructure Program Manager on an initial 6 month contract. The role will be based in Melbourne CBD and extend on a rolling contract basis.
Essential skills to be successful are:
- At least 5 years of experience managing large transformational infrastructure Programs
- At least 8-10 years experience in large infrastructure projects
- Strong background within Network related projects
- Experience working on Data Centre projects
- Strong commercial understanding, proven experience in a high profile client facing role
- Vendor and commercial management
- Stakeholder management up to C Level is essential
- PM certification (Prince2 or PMP) will be highly regarded.
- Responsible for managing a team delivering multiple large infrastructure projects as part of Program of work.
- Liaison with executive, key stakeholders and management at C Level
- Maintain standards, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Manages the program issues and risks
- Manage the overall program, plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to see the \”big picture\”.
- Problem solver
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the link, noting only suitable candidates will be contacted.