- Fixed term contract till June 2016 – Excellent base salary + super
- Experience in coordinating – VMWare 5 Migration project based activities
- Experience in – IBM Stack, Infrastructure design documents, Red hat Linux
Our Client, is a major government organisation has engaged Adaps to source a Technical Lead with 5-6 years experience leading technical team in the implementation of complex IT infrastructure projects, a good understanding of project management methodologies and experience in developing infrastructure and design.
You must have good understanding of the following technologies: VMware, RedHat Linux and MS Windows Server, Network and Security infrastructure, NetApp SAN, High-Availability technologies, and DBMS infrastructure.
Role: Infrastructure Consultant / Infrastructure Project Manager
Location:Melbourne CBD with some travel to Geelong
Fixed term contract position till end of June 2016 + possible extensions
Excellent base salary + super on offer!
- Overall 5+ years of experience as a Infrastructure Project Manager with experience in IBM Stack or good experience in VMware, RedHat Linux and MS Windows Server, Network and Security infrastructure, NetApp SAN, High-Availability technologies, and DBMS infrastructure.
- Previous experience in coordinating – VMWare 5 Migration project based activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link to find out further information.