- Large Consulting Organisation
- New Zealand – Wellington based role
- 6 month contract with possible extensions – Excellent $$$\’s on offer!
We are looking for Informatica Administrator with 5+ years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter Administrator tools using to maintain repositories, setting up user access Experience with security policies, setting access groups Experience with maintaining software versions and apply patch and hotfixes.
Key Skills / Experience:
* Experience with Informatica Metadata Manager
* Experience with repository maintenance – through Informatica admin console
* Experience with performance tuning including partition, grid technologies
* Experience with DQ admin tools
* Experience with server maintenance and impact analysis with server outages
* Experience with Informatica PowerCenter, TOAD and Oracle 11g toolsets
* Exposure to Enterprise Data Warehouse concepts and environments
* Finance industry experience
* Undertake analysis, design, programming, testing, support and maintenance within the agreed timescales, escalating any potential risks that will impact on application delivery Prepare and maintain systems and program documentation (Essential)
* Liaise effectively with end users, contribute to customer satisfaction and meeting of SLAs for supported systems
* Recommend technical solutions that best meet the customer requirements, while at the same time take into account impact on future support, maintenance and upgrade requirements
* Carry out support tasks including on call support and provide accurate and timely escalation/follow up/resolution of production and support issues through proactive monitoring of incident queue Intermediate to advanced Unix shell scripting and administration
For further questions please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 or Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter in a MS Word format.