- Startup division in North Sydney
- Fantastic Permanent Role
- Previous Consulting/ Software Solutions experience a must!
My client is an Australian company that has a startup division in North Sydney which provide Software solution services that help their customer\’s critical applications.
They are looking for a passionate mid-level Identity Consultant. Joining a tight-nit team you will be consulting with existing/ new clients to assist them in building and implementing solutions to their challenges. You will be responsible for Defining the Architecture, Designing, Implementing and leading technology teams in the delivery of challenging technical solutions for clients in various industries. The Lead is expected to have demonstrable implementation experience of leading digital/online & integration projects.
Role and responsibilities :
- Hands-on Lead providing technology guidance to the implementation team throughout the life cycle of a project
- Strong customer services focus with an ability to respond to changing customer priorities
- Define solution architecture based on the requirements (both Functional and Non Functional)
- Ensure software developed is held to quality standards through code and design reviews
- In addition to billable engagements, contribute towards account strategy initiatives
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to efficiently manage client stake holders and internal teams
- Ability to suggest solution/technology alternatives for a given task
- Ability to analyse bottlenecks in existing architectures and suggest solutions
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience in developing, implementing and architecting information systems
- Identity & Access Management Domain Architect / Consultant
- Social Media Identity Integration and Identity federation for cloud based service requests
- Single Sign-on solution design and analysis using SAML v2 for cloud based Service Providers
- Spring, Spring Integration with Oracle ESB using driven by Enterprise Integration Patterns
- SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 for Single Sign on including vendor assessment
- Sun Identity and Access Management Stack
- Amazon Web Services
- Sparx Enterprise Architect, Visio
- Ability to drive active participation and contribution to E2E solution including but not limited to impact assessment to IAM solution
- Liaise and drive solution groups (internal and vendors) and achieve outcomes within project timelines
- Produce documentations/deliverables like Solution Architecture Definitions as required
- Pro-active in closing out dependencies items
- Software development/programming experience in technologies like J2EE or C++ or DOTNET Experience with technical skills in SOA, web services
- Experience with all phases of waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity of working in Agile environment
- Engineering Bachelors or master\’s degree level or equivalent
If this is you then please APPLY NOW by sending your CV in word format!