This role resides within the Identity & Access Oversight team. This team provides assurance and governance to various IAM controls operated within enterprise environment.
This role will help in uplifting IAM control framework, oversee and govern applicable process through measurable key indicators as it pertains to Identity Services. The role requires good understanding of user access controls, regulatory requirements for IAM, report writing for potential gaps and findings for business consumption and remediation across enterprise. You will work closely with Enterprise Assurance, Risk and Audit (internal/ external) to demonstrate adherence of applicable IAM controls and policies as per audit and regulatory requirements. You will also assist in building frameworks, monitoring and reporting of IAM metrices to demonstrate IAM control adherence across Client divisions.
The primary responsibilities:
- Conduct walk through of IAM controls with internal and external audit, control testing teams
- Collate evidences and perform control assurance activities to report on existing gaps and failure points
- Review applicable audit or assurance reports to ascertain remediation plans meet standards, compliance requirements and policies.
- Determine risk posture (as it pertains to the internal identity landscape), ability to govern events, change, issues, actions and control obligation for IAM business
- Assist in building frameworks, monitoring and reporting, to better demonstrate adherence (to regulator and audit guidelines)
- Experience with Identity & Access domain
- Has done internal or external audit for IAM controls
- Data analysis to identify outliers
- Report/Observation writing
Nice to have:
- Macros /Scripting in excel
- Senior Stakeholder Manager
- Control Testing of IAM process
Skills and experience:
- User Access Control testing or Internal Audit review such ITGC, GS007, MAS TRM review experience
- Ability to conduct interviews, investigation, sample testing of IAM controls
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and report writing
- Establishment of applicable monitoring and review practices
- Reporting of relevant IAM metrices for relevant group and assurance teams
- Awareness of IAM policies, standards, guidelines and best practices
- Thought Leadership to shape the audit and assurance work for IAM division with an aim to reduce overhead and streamline the process
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex – 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au