- Car park!!
- Great pay!!
Level 2 / 3 Helpdesk IT Support Engineer
- Melbourne CBD!!
- Excellent salary package including parking!!
- Permanent !!
One of my top IT clients is currently looking for a customer focused L 2/3 Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their growing team.
- 5+ years hands-on experience Troubleshooting issues across numerous environments.
- Experience with MSP Tools such as N-Able , ConnectWise &/or similar.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise hardware platforms including HP, Dell, IBM
- Experience working with a consulting /integration firm using Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix or VMware.
- Experience with LAN and WAN networks (advantage)
- Completed or currently attaining an accredited Microsoft Certification.
- Great customer service/telephony skills.
- Provide IT support to Microsoft\’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments.
- Proactive consultancy, root cause analysis and regular maintenance activities across a varied range of technologies working closely with vendors including, Microsoft ,HP and VMWare
- Implement and support Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Implementing disaster recovery solutions
- Provide networking technical support: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au