- Sydney CBD – Part time Helpdesk position
- Entry level position paying $45K (package)
- Initial 3 month contract with possible permanent option
Part Time contract position with an immediate start to provide front-line technical support & administrative services to clients & internally in the Sydney CBD.
The role involves providing helpdesk support to customers via telephone and our web based ticketing system, as well as cooperating with other team members on a wide variety of technical issues including installation and setup of desktop, server and network equipment onsite with clients.
- Responding to requests for assistance which are received by both telephone and the problem ticketing system and monitoring the system to ensure that tickets are allocated and resolved within agreed time frames
- Creation of user accounts and setting up of other services for customers and recording of information about customers using applications and systems
- Assisting in the management, operation and development of user support documentation and technical systems
- Maintenance and support of user computers both accessing remotely and onsite
- Undertake system administration, to support, develop and enhance existing and proposed infrastructure, which includes telephony, web site development and ongoing maintenance
- Possible after hours support after a period of training.
As this is an entry-level position, extensive training will be provided to candidates on our operational standards, as well as the specific technologies that\’s utilise.
- Experience in an IT support / help desk environment – in level 1/2 support
- Experience working with both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Be able to work with web systems and perform maintenance on websites
- Experience in MS Exchange Server
- Working towards or completed degree or diploma in IT, Computer Science or a closely related discipline.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 04/12/2015.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: