Federal Government Agency /Australian Citizen with NV1 or NV2
Initial Contract till June 2018 + on a view to extend upto 24 months
Canberra based position
One of our Federal Client is hiring Gateway Specialist to meet the needs of the Department and our business area\’s clients.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience in developing and supporting medium to large gateway environments.
- Highly developed design and implementation skills with demonstrated analytical, fault diagnosis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated gateway experience and ability to apply technical administration in gateways such as Cisco, F5, Citrix, Bluecoat etc.
- Demonstrated experience with the following technologies
- Forward and Reverse Proxies
- Routers and Switches
Secure File Transfer
- Web Services Security
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for systems development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to continuous improvement of application development, quality assurance, support, and management frameworks for ICT Service Delivery. This includes contributing to maintenance and improvement of the environment, tools, practices and procedures.
- Certification in one or more of the following areas:
- Firewall Certifications
- Cisco Certification
- Unix Certifications such as Red Hat or Solaris
- Microsoft Certifications
- Citrix Certifications
- Highly developed leadership and communication skills.
- Well-developed technical writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Ability to work as a productive, diligent and supportive member of a small team, or independently, including proven ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships and work under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain services.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0399 561 175 for further details. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: