- Fullstack Developer – Java, React, Fullstack Campaign
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne CBD
- Salary on offer upto $155,000 (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- You will be working on Developing, Building, Deploying and Maintaining Microservices (Java based: Spring Boot, Node.JS) and miniapps (React based: React, React Native, GraphQL, NUIT)
- Must have experience in AWS, CI/CD pipelines, Kafka, microservices
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
Skills and experience
- 7 + years of general IT experience delivering changes to a technical asset using Continuous Improvement and Continual Delivery techniques
- Proven experience working in a team of technical developers utilizing Cloud Services (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with Java 8+, SpringBoot, React, Node.js, RDBMS (ideally Postgres), Webservices (REST), Docker, SCM (Git)
- Build and automation tools (Ant, Gradle (Kotlin DSL/Groovy), Jenkins, Python, Artifactory, Terraform, SonarQube)
- Experience working with distributed, event driven systems like Kafka is strongly preferred
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, ECS, EKS
- Interest in the entire application stack; from network, security, through platform OS to application code, including cloud hosting, but an over-riding desire to write code
- Active participation in all aspects of the software delivery life cycle and associated agile activities that the team undertake.
- Hands-on development of microservices and micro frontends(mini-apps)
- Perform code reviews and provide timely and constructive feedback
- Participate in feature estimation from early ideation to delivery phases
- Work with CI/CD tools to build/deploy infrastructure and applications in AWS
- To deliver quality microservices and mini-apps based on Engineering best practices and standards
- Contribute to the development of standards and quality assurance techniques across the development team
- Develop/contribute to software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Take ownership and accountability for production service, including fix on fail, problem investigation, root cause determination and resolution.
- Maintain software and infrastructure currency, capacity and performance. Participate in back-up / DR tests and other related governance and attestations
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you are a Senior Fullstack Developer having AWS, Microservices, CI/CD experience & currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Fullstack Developer, Senior Fullstack Developer, Senior Java Developer, Senior React Developer, Senior Software Engineer – Java, React, Senior Microservices Developer